- Agios Dimitrios – located about 15 km away from the port, this beach is included in a list of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. With small pebbles, pines and a view to the island Peristera. Near the beach there is a canteen, water sports and a small taverna for snacks, soft drinks and beers.
- Mourtitsa – non-organized beach near Agios Dimitrios beach.
- Glifa/Steni Vala – beach next to Steni Vala with small pebbles, water sports, port and taverns.
- Leftos Gyalos – organized beach with umbrellas and sun beds with pebbles and pine trees.
- Megalos Mourtias – organized beach with umbrellas and sun beds with big pebbles and pine trees just a few minutes from Chora.
- Mikros Mourtias – non-organized beach, the half beach is shaded in the morning.
- Tzortzi Gyalos – beautiful organized beach with pebbles and sand.
- Kokkinokastro – organized beach that offers a unique landscape of red rocks, green trees and turquoise waters.
- Chrisi Milia – Chrysi Milia beach is one of the few sandy beaches in the island. The beach is very shallow, thus suitable for small kids.
- Μilia – beach with big white pebbles.
- Agios Petros – a small beach next to Steni Vala. Access by path.
- Votsi – small beach with small pebbles, natural shade from the trees overlooking the rocks and port with fishing boats and restaurants.
- Rousoum Gyalos – small beach next to Patitiri with taverns and cafes.
- Τsoukalia – small organized beach with a canteen and sunbeds.
- Gialia – pebble non-organized beach located 1.5km from Old Town with a windmill.
- Vithisma – pebble non-official nude beach. Access by path.
- Megali Ammos – a small non-organized beach. The road is difficult.
- Agioi Anargiroi and Tourkoneri – small non-organized beaches. Difficult road.
There are no official nudist beaches in Alonissos but in Vythisma and in Mikros Mourtias you can probably see people with their textiles off.