The first comics festival in Larissa is taking place at the Mill of Pappas in Larisa from March 4th to 10th. During these days you will have the opportunity to get in touch and learn a lot about one of the most interesting forms of art in the world. Browse through comic and illustration exhibitions and take part in the LAComicsFestival’s planned Panels, Workshops, Masterclasses and Events.
It is a multi-layered and multi-level event that focuses on 9th art and focuses on arts friends, comic lovers, graphic designers, illustrators, animators, readers, visual communication and multi-media students, teachers and students, parents and children. 50 artists from all over Greece present at the tables and exhibitions of the event, displaying a wide variety of illustrations, self-publishing and comics. LAComicsFestival is organized by the ETUC Comics and Arts Association and the Departement of Culture and Sciences of the Municipality of Larissa.
Workshops LAComics festival
– Child Laboratory in collaboration with UNHCR, at the end of which a comic book on Migration Issues will be distributed to pupils, a donation from the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation.
– Children’s Laboratory Aglaia Naka
– Commemorative Lab Melandros Ganas
– Children’s comic book Melandros Ganas and Thanasis Karampalios
– Screenplay by Apostolis Ioannis (Blackbird)
– Building the skeleton of a story Athanasios A. Vassilakis
– Flip Book Shadows
– Cosmetology Lab Orestis Kotopoulis (Stab)
– Live Painting Miniature OWLS Society
– Assembly and Painting Miniature OWLS Society
– Dungeons and Dragons One Shot Zisis Apostolidis and Aris Grimbas
– Graphite Hood Spirit
Masterclasses LAComics festival
– COMX “Idiotropic Explanations for Shared Expressions” by Jordan Stylidis