Beaches near Koukounaries beach (western side of Skiathos)
- Koukounaries – located 15 km from Chora, is one of the most famous sandy beaches of Skiathos. You will find water sports facilities, snack bars, restaurants, campsite and cafes.
- Maratha - sandy beach
- Troulos - organized sandy beach, suitable for families, swallow waters.
- Banana - Banana beach is located near Koukounaries. The beach is split in Little Banana (official nudist beach) and Banana, there are two beach bars that fill each summer day by young people drinking cocktails and dancing.
- Agia Eleni – sandy beach, pine trees reaching up to the sea, fine white sand, umbrellas and sun loungers. One of the most nice sunset spots in Skiathos.
- Krifi Ammos - close to Agia Eleni it's Krifi Ammos beach, a sandy non-organized beach.
- Vromolimnos - organized sandy beach.
- Αgia Paraskeyi – located 9km from Chora. Beach with blonde fine sand and water sports.
Lalaria beach Flickr CC Image Kullez
Banana beach - image Flickr CC gpanagiot
Beaches close to Skiathos Town
- Xanemos - Xanemos is the beach that is next to to the airport of Skiathos
- Megas Gialos - north from Xanemos is Megas Gialos. Next to the beach of Megas Gialos you will find Glyfoneri beach.
- Megali Ammos - next to Skiathos town on the road to Koukounaries, organized sandy beach with good tourist facilities. Next to Megali Ammos it's the Ftelia beach.
- Vasilias - organized sandy beach 2km from Skiathos town, well protected from strong winds.
- Achladies - organized sandy beach next to Vasilias beach, ideal beach for windsurfing
- Tzaneria - sandy beach , organized
- Κanapitsa - sandy organized beach
Beaches at the northern side of Skiathos
- Agistros – beach with fine sand, umbrellas and sun loungers.
- Elias – fine white sand, umbrellas and sun loungers.
- Mandraki (Xerxis's Port) - organized sandy beach. Mandraki is located near the Krifi Ammos beach.
- Μikri Aselinos - sandy non-organized beach
- Aselinos - sandy organized beach
- Kechria - non-organized sandy beach near the Mikri Aselinos beach. Near the beach you will find the church of Panagia Kechria.
Beaches at the north eastern side of Skiathos
Lalaria – one of the most beautiful in Greece at the north east edge of the island, with craggypurely white rocks, white pebbles named "lalaria" covering the whole beach and the famous "Trypia Petra" on the edge of the beach. Access to Lalaria done only by boat.
Kastro - Kastro (castle) beach is at the north side of Skiathos near the beach of Lalaria. Castro beach is a non organized pebble beach. Boat or on foot access only.
Vromolimnos beach image Flickr gpanagiot