- Koukounaries – located 15 km from Chora, is one of the most famous sandy beaches of Skiathos, water sports facilities, snack bars, restaurants, campsites and cafes.
- Lalaria – one of the most beautiful in Greece at the north east edge of the island, with craggypurely white rocks, white pebbles named "lalaria" covering the whole beach and the famous "Trypia Petra" on the edge of the beach. Access to Lalaria done only by boat.
Lalaria beach Flickr CC Image Kullez
- Banana - it is located near Koukounaries. The beach is split in Little Banana (nudist beach) and Banana, there are two beach bars that fill each summer day by young people drinking cocktails and dancing.
- Αgia Paraskeyi – located 9km from Chora. Beach with blonde fine sand and water sports.
image Flickr CC gpanagiot
- Agistros – beach with fine sand, umbrellas and sun loungers.
- Megali Ammos – good tourist facilities.
- Agia Eleni – sandy beach, pine trees reaching up to the sea, fine white sand, umbrellas and sun loungers.
- Mandraki Elias – fine white sand, umbrellas and sun loungers.
- Mandraki (Xerxis's Port)
- Μegali Aselinos
- Also Kryfi Ammos and Aselinos beach.
Read also the top 6 beaches in Skiathos.
image Flickr gpanagiot