- Agios Ioannis – The biggest touristic resort of Pelion, including a great beach with crystal clean water, taverns and beautiful hotels.
- Horefto and Parisaina – Zagora's sandy beaches, with many options for accommodation and food. At the south side of Horefto beach there is a small port and a camping space as well.
- Papa Nero – Next to Ai Giannis camping there is a wonderful beach with small pebbles. It is ideal for families with children. According to the local legends, it was named either after a priest that was drawn there, or after the homonymous spring that can be found in the location of Trypia Petra.
- Ovryos – Beautiful sandy beach with blue waters and easily accessible from Pouri village.
- Elitsa and Analipsi – two beaches with pebbles, separated by a crick during whole year.
- Agioi Saranta – A great sandy beach that can be reached by Horefto or Makrirachi. While there is a big rock in the sea. You can find traditional guesthouses and taverns.
- Plaka – 5 minutes away from the port of Ai Giannis, visitors enjoy the clear waters and the small pebbles.
- Ntamouhari - one of the beaches that ''Mama Mia'' filmed!
- Fakistra – Sandy beach, that can be reached by Tsagarada.
- Mylopotamos – One of the best and most photographed beaches of Pelion, a great choice for many visitors. The natural beauty takes our breath, while the flora, the blue waters, the white pebbles and the sand compose a great landscape, separated by a rock, that can be crossed through a hole!
- Limnionas – A nice small beach, at Ksourihti village.
- Mpanikas – A small beach with big pebbles. Close to Anilio village.
The beautiful beaches of Kamari and Ai Giannis at north Pelion near village Keramidi. Also, the small and isolated beach of Petromelliso near Veneto.
Kamari Beach - Image Flickr CC Giorgos Rodinos